Sat, Jan 31|
Woodroffe United Church
OUK Theatre’s 6th Birthday: Poetry Night
Once Upon a Kingdom Theatre invites you to its 6th Anniversary Fundraising Event!
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2015, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Woodroffe United Church, 207 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, ON K2A 3V1, Canada
About the Event
In the program of the evening:
The featured guests and performers: actors from Ottawa theatre community, our students and local poets.
The stage is open for everyone! If you want to share a poem, send us a message with your poem and we will be happy to include you in the program!
- Stage decorated with art works by young artists.
- "Art Table" for children with creative tasks for the evening.
- Face Painting with Anastasia Boguslavskaya
- Guests will be invited to taste Birthday cake and traditional Russian tea.
- One of the special invited guests - Mayor Jim Watson.
All the proceeds will go to support the first International Children's Theatre Exchange: Ottawa meets Atlanta project that we will be hosting in Ottawa in June 2015. Be prepared to learn about this exciting beginning!
** Money donations are not the only way to support. You can also help by donating props, costumes, lumber, fabric, any other materials, offering us a rehearsal space or even your time. We greatly appreciate any input and involvement!